Acted as Managing Director of new regional venture accelerator focused on Oklahoma. Launched the venture, organized operations, hired and managed staff and raised funds, recruited startups, organized and ran educational and networking events. Reported to Board of Managing Members. Provided an Open Accelerator platform for education and organization of local startup companies. Organized 9 workshops, 4 networking events, and 3 half-day seminars. Served 43 participating entrepreneurs across 26 companies.
JumpPhase Ventures is the primary producer behind LaunchOklahoma.
- Organized acceleration program including workshops and seminars, networking events and major pitch events.
- Coordinated staff and vendors, organized panels and served as primary advisor to early stage companies.
- Provided extensive investment advisory to multiple companies.
- Provided full-service incubation services and ongoing board service.
- Identified and advised on critical vendors and service providers in bringing products to market.
- Advised in Seed and Angel investment rounds.
- Joint Venture
Portfolio company succeeded in raising multiple rounds of follow-on investment, including Angel rounds at higher valuations. Portfolio company admitted to major Silicon Valley acceleration program, major European investor summit and other programs.