Acted as lead investor in a syndicate of venture capital firms and individual investors evaluating a Series B common stock investment in a nanotechnology electronics company. Company developed and commercialized a patented nano-electronics manufacturing process that served as an industry-leading platform for the development of nano-electronic components, including integrated circuits.
- Collected all company due diligence materials, performed initial indexing and evaluation of materials and performed due diligence functions.
- Coordinated extensive meetings with executives and investors for review of due diligence materials.
- Performed review and reported on related research and technology trends.
- Distributed confidential and sensitive materials to syndicate members using a control number system.
- Performed investment analysis on behalf of the syndicate, including pricing evaluation and negotiations.
- Evaluated commercialization prospects, contracts, and partnerships.
- Reviewed existing patents and new patent prospects.
- Private Equity
- Due Diligence
- Joint Venture
Coordinated investors in due diligence, review and investment syndication for early-stage nanotechnology company.
Company raised more than $23MM in subsequent investment capital.