Managed the launch of a new venture providing critical emergency communications to both public and private sector entities using an integrated web and telephony software application. Included full-service incubation, venture development services and ongoing advising of investors and management.
- Provided initial product and market strategy, business planning and technology research.
- Selected and managed initial incorporation and capital structure.
- Identified and advised on critical vendors and service providers in bringing product to market.
- Recruited executive talent and developed qualified incentive stock option plan.
- Advised and participated in the pursuit of technology patents.
- Completed seed investment round in order to fund development activities and position the company for Series A fundraising.
- Advised and participated in Series A and Series B investment rounds.
- Provided full-service incubation services and ongoing board service.
- Venture Development
- Executive Management
- Strategic Planning
- Fundraising, Marketing
- Strategic IT
- Project Management
- Joint Venture
- Company raised more than $1MM in private investment and launched industry-leading product.
- Company registered 5 patents in multiple markets, including US, European and Asian patents.
- Company secured major clients in education, banking, healthcare and logistics.