Acted as venture development consultant and advisor to private investors making investment in a financial services company during initial startup phase. Company provided accounts payable auditing and recovery services to Fortune 1000 companies especially in mining, manufacturing, logistics and entertainment.
- Provided consulting in valuation, corporate structure and investment strategy.
- Delivered extensive technical consulting around development of proprietary business process management systems.
- Development and execution of marketing plan and sales management plan.
- Served as Contract Chief Information Officer.
- Provided management consulting on specific high-value client engagements beyond the scope of the company’s typical services and expertise.
- Venture Development
- Executive Management
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategic IT
- Project Management
- Joint Venture
- Company secured more than $2MM in private investment
- Company created nationwide practice in accounts payable auditing and related consulting services, securing major clients in manufacturing, logistics, oil and gas exploration and production, mining and entertainment.
- Development and deployment of industry-leading audit automation information technology including data collection, entry and analysis tools for front-line auditors.